Pubic Shaving For Men

Posted by Philips Norelco Bodygroom at 6:04 AM

Monday, May 24, 2010

-----------------ใส่ตรงนี้คับ----------------

You may have come across several articles on "How To Shave Your Pubic Hair" or you may see others after this one. But the others will all sound alike because they are out dated.

If you read any article that recommends using a razor or wax to shave your pubic hairs, don't even pay attention to it. With so much technology around us, it was about time a gadget for men to safely shave their pubes was invented, right?

A while ago I received an invitation from Philips to review their new Philips Norelco Bodygroom shaver. I had never really tried to shave my pubic hair before, not because I didn't want to, but for fear of putting a razor near my balls. One mistake and... well you know, ouch!

Philips made the Bodygroom to finally get men to shave down there, something the majority of women want us to do, and now we can. This shaver is so safe you virtually can't cut yourself. It's waterproof and cordless as well. It comes with 3 brush sizes to attach.

The attachments are great, because if you're a really hairy guy, you can start my trimming and then switch to keep on trimming until you are pleased with the look you want.

The benefits of shaving your pubic area are endless. Among looking and keeping it cleaner down there, shaving your pubic hair adds an extra inch as well. Your penis appears to begin where that pubic hair ends. Remove the bush and whip out the real you.

Need I say more? I even found out a way to relieve the itching after you shave your pubes. Visit my site to learn more about Pubic Shaving for Men.

0 comments: